Step 1, Bookmark this page.
Step 2, buy 1 copy of the book at any of these locations:
The Ultimate Guide To Generating More Leads, Closing More Sales, and
Achieving Higher Profits In Any Economy, Against
Any Competition For Any Sales Person or Business Owner From the Most Successful Sales Trainers in the World.
No other resource gives you such depth AND breadth on so many sales-related topics, from so many experts – literally everything you need to know to become a Master of Selling and take your sales to a level you could only ever dream of before now.
Dear Sales Professional;
Whether you’re starting your sales career or whether you’ve been a top salesperson for many years,
- No matter how well you’re doing, you can be doing even better!
- No matter how many clients you have, you can have even more!
- And no matter how good your profits, we can push them even higher!
Selling is one of the most rewarding and noble professions in the world. (But ‘NOT selling’ has got to be one of the most FRUSTRATING!) Yet I’m willing to predict…
You have nowhere near as many customers and sales as you would like!
And the reason usually boils down to one of two things: Mindset or Skills. (It’s not the Economy … so I hope you’re not using THAT excuse!)
When you make your living in Sales, or the success of your business depends on Selling (and doesn’t every business, to some extent?), you likely already know the value of constantly honing your knowledge and your attitude.
I’m guessing you probably read lots of books and trade magazines…
But with the thousands of books out there on “Selling”, how can you be so sure you’re getting the best advice?
And how do you separate the wheat from the chaff without spending your entire workday studying instead of selling … or sacrificing your family life for the sake of ‘continuing education’ and ‘professional development’?
Because we’ve already done it for you.
Introducing what is indisputably the greatest single collection of selling strategies this side of the cash register … and a tremendous aid to virtually anybody in sales, sales management, customer support, or sales training:
“Mastering the World of Selling:
The Ultimate Training Resource From the Biggest Names in Sales”
Here in one volume is all the most vital training you really need to maximize the profit-pulling power of your entire sales force … whether it’s a team of twenty, or only you.
“This book is all about what is working now in business, sales, service, and personal development for the second decade of the twenty-first century. The messages offered are from experts in their field who actually use these methods and strategies to build their own success. Your job is to adopt them, adapt them, and turn them into money.”
- Jeffrey Gitomer, America’s #1 sales authority
Author of The Little Red Book of Selling
Hi, I’m Eric Taylor.
And together with my co-author David Riklan, I want to invite you to finally join the ranks of the Master Sales Professionals – those who know how to instantly use any strategy, tactic, or technological advancement available … to handle all objections, turn any situation to their advantage, and make those “tricky” sales that would blow most salespeople right out of the water.
Our goal in creating Mastering the World of Selling is simple, clear, and focused: To help you sell whatever you have better … faster … smarter … in greater quantities … with more profit than ever before … and building you into an extremely successful Sales Professional!
This guide is about to become your ultimate sales tool.
David and I have spent many months carefully culling only the best, most helpful, and most relevant teachings, techniques, and tips from hundreds of books and other resources – all of them representing the very cream of the Sales Training Industry – including…
- The Little Red Book of Selling
- CustomerCentric Selling
- Selling to VITO (Very Important Top Officers)
- Spin Selling
- How to Become a Rainmaker
- Advance Selling Strategies
- Powerbase Selling
- Buying Facilitation Method
- Hope is Not a Strategy
- The New Strategic Selling
- Endless Referrals
- The Ultimate Sales Machine
- Question Based Selling
This is the stuff we KNOW will benefit you … because we use it ourselves every day, right there in the trenches … fighting to gain more market share and keep our existing client base.
And now you too can put such stars of Selling as Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, Jeffrey Gitomer, Brian Tracy, Jill Konrath, Charles H. Green, and dozens of others on your sales team today, with the one guide designed to replace an entire shelf of your Sales library!
Whether you’re just starting your sales career today or have been closing complex transactions for decades … when you’re looking to sell more, this book delivers…
A Proven Solution For Every Problem…
Just have a quick look at a few of the articles and topics in Mastering The World of Selling:
- Attitude, beliefs, self-confidence, mind-set, and motivation
- Selling for the Independent Professional (consultative selling, sales methodology, questioning strategies, closing)
- 9 Tips for Convincing the Buyer to Pay More (effective negotiation, pricing, qualifying, buyer's remorse)
- Cultivating Endless Referrals (referrals, prospecting, networking, relationship development, building trust, likeability)
- 21 Ways to Increase Sales This Year (relationship development, improving sales skills, prospecting, brand identity, closing)
- The Psychology of Persuasion (persuasion, business etiquette, principle of scarcity)
- Uncovering Sales Opportunities (sales meetings, prospecting, lead generation, sales pipeline, account management, centers of influence, networking)
- Using Social Dynamics to Control Sales Appointments (nonverbal sub-communication, body language, vocal tone, eye contact, building confidence, gaining rapport)
- Want More Sales? Stop ‘‘Selling’’ and Start Helping Clients Succeed (setting expectations, why people buy, building trust, sales intentions)
- The Good Life Rules (belief, confidence, motivation, inspiration, professional selling)
- Your Next Job Interview (buying decisions, creating value, selling yourself, personal branding, character traits, differentiation, building credibility)
- Product knowledge, social media, qualifying, personal brand, professional development, market analysis
- Selling Professional Services (sales perception, trusted advisor, client service, sales purpose)
- The Top 10 Reasons sales managers fail and what you can do about it (sales management, sales process, best sales practices, sales coaching)
- Selling through the Eye of the Buyer (buying process, client expectations, Web 2.0, marketing and sales integration, becoming a solution provider)
- Engaging and defeating the competition (creating value, sales process, sales strategy, client relations, competitive advantage)
- How to Double Sales in 12 Months Flat (increasing market share, persistence, marketing, prospecting, qualifying, selling strategy)
- Client retention, cultivating referrals, building relationships, customer communication
- The 11 Biggest Sales Lies (sales sabotage, sales lies, sales myths, humility, sales misconceptions)
- Creating client value (creating value, relationship development, effective sales behaviors, targeted prospecting)
- Escaping the price-driven sale by selling at a premium (closing, creating value, differentiation, diagnosis of problems, understanding buying behaviors)
- Developing and Implementing a Structured Sales Process (clarifying your philosophy, creating customer profiles, benchmarking winning sales behaviors)
- Overcoming your biggest time-wasters (time management, prioritizing, embracing technology, delegation, communication, overcoming procrastination)
And in case that’s not enough for you, we also fully cover…
“Presentations” and “Successful Meetings”:
- The Virtual Presentation: Mastering the Medium (presentation skills, PowerPoint, communication skills, public speaking)
- How Can I Wow the Audience When Speaking? (public speaking, presentation skills, audience analysis, proper language, articulation, body language, confidence)
- 9 Biggest Mistakes Salespeople Make in Their Presentations (presentation skills, focus, communicating effectively, using testimonials, connecting with the audience, using technology to present)
- Having a ‘‘Great Meeting’’ Is Not the Objective (sales management, accountability, specific language, questioning strategy, appointment setting, understanding the engagement metric)
- The Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes Professionals Make and How Can You Avoid Them (presentation skills, preparation, content, using visual aids)
“Opening and Closing”:
- Do You Have an Effective Closing Strategy? (closing strategies, prospecting, questioning strategies, sales competency)
- The Key to Growing Your Sales: Work on Your Openings, Not Your Closings! (client engagement, rapport skills, questioning strategies, leading with outcomes, differentiation, closing)
- One Great Opening Is Worth 10,000 Closes (communication, building rapport, questioning strategies)
“Mindset” and “Psychology”:
- Life = Sales (mind-set, attitude, self-esteem, confidence, sales philosophy)
- Managing tension, sales pressure, controlling anger
- The 7 Myths and Misconceptions About Top-Performing Salespeople (assessing top salespeople, behaviors of top professionals, how top performers think, characteristics of top professionals)
- Timeless Truths in a 2.0 Sales World: Ownership, Integrity, and Amplification (self-belief, trust, communication, personal values, behavior)
“Taming The Telephone”:
- 11 Telephone Tips to Effectively Reach Out and Touch Others (covering effective communication, telephone etiquette, call strategy, productivity)
- 7 Cold-Calling Secrets Even the Sales Gurus Don't Know (mental focus, mind-set, overcoming fear, communication, questioning strategy, building confidence)
- Dealing with unreturned phone calls (handling rejection, building self-confidence, self-belief, persistence, creativity)
- How to Make Successful Cold Calls (appointment setting, gatekeepers, decision makers, qualifying, listening skills, establishing objectives, asking permission)
- Using Scripts – All The Top Salespeople Do! (cold calling, sales scripts, prospecting by phone, elevator speeches, setting appointments)
…and so … much … MORE!
Sure that’s a lot … but it’s still only scratching the surface of what’s waiting for you here! We set out to over-deliver … and I believe we’ve even over-delivered on that.
In its 385 pages, Mastering The World of Selling brings you…
- 89 chapters or powerful sales articles you can use for sales meetings, preping for a sales call, or coaching your sales team (and every single article is geared to helping you have your best year of sales and profits ever – this year, and every year to come)
- Detailed profiles and contact information to over 150 of the world’s greatest sales training resources.
- Access to hundreds of products and services, online resources, associations, and sales communities you can learn from and contribute to.
… and hundreds of ‘Quick Tips’
from the top sales trainers in the world
These “Quick Tips”, brief and simple, are easy to digest and equally easy to recall later on when you need them:
- Plan your opening – it sets the stage for the entire meeting.
- Qualifying is forever; anything and everything can change.
- Focus on improving the five critical selling skills: (1) buyer/seller relationship, (2) sales call planning, (3) questioning, (4) presenting, and (5) gaining commitment.
- Set a commitment objective for every call: A goal you set for yourself to gain agreement from the customer that moves the sales process forward.
- ‘Prescription before diagnosis’ is malpractice – any salesperson who attempts to sell a solution before fully understanding the customer’s needs, from the customer’s point of view, is engaging in sales malpractice.
- The Platinum Rule of Selling: Adjust your selling style to fit the customer’s buying style.
- People don’t buy because they’re made to understand; they buy because they feel understood.
- Expand your group of mentors by contacting older and newly-retired professionals to help you understand where your company is on its journey, help you understand the motivations of the lead characters, and give you a powerful endorsement.
- People need to know stories of other people who are like themselves and who have benefited from your offering. (So get GOOD at story-telling!)
- Invest in your selling skills: One of the key investments of your time resource needs to be in the sales skills development area. How effective are your scripts and dialogues that generate the lead and drive the lead to a sales appointment?
- Stand out from the competition by becoming a true business consultant: ask questions about the customer’s core business processes, and use the information to improve their key metrics.
- Build and sustain open, trusting relationships with a wide variety of different prospects and customers by learning how to be versatile in your communication style and adapting to each individual’s preferred interpersonal style.
- Invest the time to profile what your ideal customer looks like. Think about who is most likely to do business with you and why.
- The product is in the mind of the buyer – it doesn’t matter what you do; it only matters what the prospect thinks you do.
And of course the whole works is fully indexed … giving you instant access to the help you need when you need it!
Now you may be thinking…
“I’ve already heard most of this before…”
…but certainly not all of it. And if just one key strategy we include here could produce a 5-10% bump in Sales, then what would it be worth to your bottom line? And besides…
Even if you’ve been in this game for half your life, reading books on Selling and attending Sales seminars, and thinking you’ve “heard it all”…
Do you still remember all you’ve heard? And are you actually using it?
“Research shows that 87 percent of the information delivered in seminars and workshops is forgotten within 30 days. After that, the retention rate gets worse.”
- Duane Sparks, author of Action Selling
“I am challenging you to … strike from your mind the phrase ‘I know that.’ Most salespeople already know everything; the problem is that they don’t do it. Rather, ask yourself, ‘How good at that am I on a scale of 1 to 10?’”
- Jeffrey Gitomer, America’s #1 sales authority
Author of The Little Red Book of Selling
In Mastering The World of Selling you’re getting up-to-the-minute advice on using all the latest “Sales 2.0” technologies, from such experts as:
- Anthony Parinello
- Dave Kurlan
- Sharon Drew Morgen
- Dr. Ivan Misner
- Linda Richardson
…along with timeless wisdom from Napoleon Hill, Robert Cialdini, Dale Carnegie, Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar and others, speaking on…
- Human Nature
- Persuasion techniques
- Success principles
- The psychology of what makes us buy
- Developing that ‘Success Mindset’ and Attitude
89 contributors in all – every one, an acknowledged expert in their field including:
|Bob Burg||Kendra Lee||Blair Singer|
|Colleen Francis||Dr. Ivan Misner||Art Sobczak|
|Ari Galper||Mike Macedonio||Wendy Weiss|
|Jeffrey Gitomer||Neil Rackham||Ed Emde|
|Chet Holmes||Keith Rosen||Drew Stevens|
|Dave Allman||Frank Rumbauskas||Ann Miller|
Why so many?
Because every one of them has a different personality, and a different way of getting their point across (just as you and I – and our customers and prospects – have different ways of understanding things)…
…and the more perspectives and teaching styles we can gather together, the more powerfully effective this manual becomes in helping you achieve your sales goals.
I promise you this:
Just one good idea from the hundreds in this book can give you a tremendous competitive advantage and repay your investment many times over.
Prove it to yourself today!
Get Mastering The World of Selling … put its simple-yet-powerful strategies into action right away … and I promise you:
In no time at all, you’ll begin transforming yourself into the selling powerhouse you were always meant to be.
“Mastering The World of Selling” is available today for…
… only $14.36 USD or Lower
And for a very limited time…
This greatest collection of Sales training wisdom for the 21st century
comes to you with thousands of dollars in FREE gifts…
But you must act today!
In Sales, as in all of Life, any opportunity is only as good as the action you put behind it. You know that … and we know it too. “He who hesitates” may not be lost … but he (or she) certainly loses out on far more sales and profits than the one taking action!
And that’s why we’re making it so easy for you to say “YES!” to acting on THIS opportunity now …
…while it’s still fresh in your mind, and before the pressures of trying to make your quotas without it push the thought to the back burner.
Take action TODAY by reserving your copy of Mastering The World of Selling…
…and you’re going to get this veritable wagonload of FREE gifts hand-picked exclusively for you to make your trip to the peak of Sales Mountain as quickly and easily as can be:
This exclusive Bonus Gift Package really is for fast-action-takers only. Please don’t throw this away senselessly. These bonus gifts alone could conceivably add thousands of dollars to your bottom line … month after month after month.
So don’t use those same tired old excuses your customers do:
- “Oh, I already know all that stuff!”
- “It’s never worked for me before, so what’s the point of trying again?”
- Or that classic spoiler of ‘best intentions’ … “I haven’t got time right now – I’ll take care of this later.” (Uh-huh.)
“Master Selling NOW!”
…and you can be enjoying – and profiting from – your Fast-Action Gift Bundle within minutes from now while you await the arrival of your copy of Mastering the World of Selling.
Here’s to your greater sales success!
Chief Collaboration Officer
Empowerment Group International
Co-Creator of "Mastering the World of Selling"
President and Founder
selfgrowth.com – the largest online resource for becoming a better you
Co-Creator of "Mastering the World of Selling"
Want to learn to listen better? Maximize your listening skills, increase your productivity, reduce errors, gain customer loyalty, and most of all help you make more sales. In this little e-book Jeffrey outlines the 14.5 Listen Lesson Guidelines and how to get your prospect listening, laughing, and buying.
Nothing happens until someone sells something. Learn simple, yet powerful strategies to find more clients and close more sales from master sales trainer, Tom Hopkins.
Hear an audio recording from America’s motivator, Zig Ziglar.
Brilliant on the Basics Ebook – Finding One Key Skill to Help You Double Your Sales and Your Income.
BONUS BOOK ONE: "The Seven Types of Prospectors"
BONUS BOOK TWO: "Leadership Mojo"
"Selling to Crazy-Busy Prospects Audio"
Get this 45-minute session & more from Jill Konrath, author of #1 Amazon bestseller, SNAP Selling.
"23 Cold Calling Opening Statement Mistakes that Cause
Kendra Lee's podcast: “Financial Justification in a Snap.”
High Probability Selling
Recording of Scott Channel’s interview of Jacques Werth.
Exclusive Preview of the Small Message, Big Impact Audio Program